2013.3.30 Mikke Remikke will exhibit at Designersblock Milan!
Mikke Remikke will be presenting their new series of reflective accessories ‘staRef’, and their favorite stamps called ‘Thumbs Up!’.
For guests there will be an opportunity to take pictures (with camera flash), wearing their reflective products and use some props. It will turn out to be an interesting one!
Designersblock Milan 2013
OCA（OFFICINE CREATIVE ANSALDO）
Via Tortona 54, 20138,Milano
9– 14 April, 2013
11.00 to 21.00 daily
We worked with the magazine called "Thank you！"(No.176, released on November 2nd from Benesse Corporation）
We made 5 works using photograph for the calendar as a supplement of magazine.(the cover ・December（2010） ・March ・June ・September)
In addition, we made 3 works for the feature of "Let's make stylish photo goods !"too.
A lot of interesting contents in the magazine and it's just 420 yen comes with the calendar !
Now on sale in bookstore, supermarket and convenience store!
On November 3, dsignboom mart in TDW 2010 has been successfully finished !
We saw shiny smiles and got lovely comments from many people. These encouraged us a lot.
Thank you very much everyone who came from the distant place and the all of you who we met!
We will exhibit at the designboom mart at the TDWA 2010!
designboom mart Tokyo (in TOKYO DESIGNERS WEEK）
Dates : 10/29/2010(FRI)～11/03/2010(WED)6days
Hours : 11：00～22：00(planned)
Location : TDWMain Venue－Jingu Gaien
We came back to Japan from Finland!
Summer in Finland was so beautiful! Everything was shining and dazzling by the sun. The green of the trees and surface of the water …
And there were the ocean just behind the gallery! We enjoyed the scenery through the window.
We exhibited 13 works include 6 new works. We were glad to see lots of people participated in our works!
wm, exhibition slideshow click here
Today Project to the Cable Gallery 2010
We participated in "Camera Biyori” (vol.32 the July 20 release) special feature of "a handmade wedding”.
We made ①Welcome mirror (p.30), ②Welcome mobile(p.30), ⑪Candle holder place card (p.53) ⑫Place card (p.53) ⑰Photo nail (p.37) and The illustration of the garden wedding(p.51),too.
When you go to a bookstore in Japan, please find it in the Camera magazine corner!
Camera Biyori HP⇒http://www.camerabiyori.com
We'll have an exhibition in Helsinki, Finland. The tittle is "Connecting, Communicating and Continuing..."
It is from July 15th of July to 1st of August. If you visit Helsinki during that time, please drop in Kaapeli (Cable Factory) by all means!
※Kaapeli（Cable Factory）： the largest cultural centre in Finland.
It houses 3 museums, 13 galleries, dance theatres, art schools and a host of artists, bands and companies.
「Connecting, Communicating and Continuing...」
Date： July 15-August 1, 2010 <Opening Night：July 14, 2010 17：00～19：00>
Tue 11：00～18：00 Wed–Fri 11：00～17：00 Sat–Sun 12：00～16：00
Place： Kaapelin Galleria (Cable Gallery) Cable Factory, Tallberginkatu 1 C 97, 00180 Helsinki
- Bus ⇒ 65A, 66A, 20, 20N, all T-buses to Espoo (stop: Salmisaari)
- Trum ⇒ No,8 (stop: Salmisaari)
- Train⇒ Ruoholahti
「Thumbs up ! stamp」 is now over 1,000!
「Mikke」exhibition is now on blooming at Naka-Meguro TUCCI !
Cherry blossoms festival finished with beautiful cherry blossoms snowstorm the other day. However, 「Mikke」 exhibition continues.
A new record series, a small person series, and a past work are exhibited. Thumbs up Stamp, Bookmark Card, and the fukuwarai magnet are sold.
About two weeks the exhibition period left, please stop by all means !
We will have an exhibition at hair salon "TUCCI" in Naka-Meguro from March 21st to April 29th.
It's the best season to see full of cherry blossoms around the banks of Meguro river.
The store is a hair salon, but please don't hesitate to come in! Just visiting is of course welcome!
Date： March 21- April 29, 2010
Time： 12：00～22：00 Weekday(close Tuesday）
10：00～20：00 Weekend and Holiday
- 1-3-1 2F Higashi Yama, Meguroku, Tokyo
- TEL 03-5768-3633 MAP ⇒ click 「here」
We have an exhibition at "cafe de Genoise" from today!
Please come and have a relax at the cafe. It's good idea to spend a Valentine Day here!
「TOBIRA」 "the door" exhibition
Date：February 4 - 14, 2010
Time：10：00－24:00（Sunday until 22:00）
Place：cafe de Genoise (Fuchu)
Fuchu Central Heights W101, 2-6-4 Fuchu-cho Fuchu city, Tokyo
We joined「My Christmas Tree」exhibition in「Nakameguro Akari Festival」at Nakameguro GT in Tokyo！
Everyday, we were thinking about the Christmas tree, and we realized that nose is just like a tree!
Then, we made ”the nose tree” for the exhibition. It is exhibited until December 25.
「Thumbs up ! Stamp 」"Michael" was appeared in Life Design Magazine「Casa BRUTUS Vol.117」！！
There are article about 「Tokyo Design Event 2009」. Michael had a photo shooting at 100% Design Tokyo.
He looks really happy : )
We've got a request from "camerabiyori "to make something using photography for the feature of their magazine.
We made "Photo Book band" "Lamp shade" and "Party pick".
There are lots of good ideas and you can enjoy your photography life with this magazine!
camerabiyori vol.28, 2009
The designboom mart in 100% Design Tokyo had been finished with great finale! We were surprised that there were a lot of people!!
The exhibition hall was filled with the excited atmosphere and the heat from them.
We would like to thank for all people who came to our booth, and we’ve got so much energy from their smile!
Thank you for giving us such a very happy five days!
We will exhibit at the "designboom mart Tokyo" at "100% Design Tokyo 2009"
Designboom Mart Tokyo
Date: October 30 - November 3, 2009
Time: (Oct 30 - Nov 2) 11am - 8pm, (Nov 3) 11am - 6pm
(Oct 30 & Nov 2: 11am - 5pm for trade only - from 5pm open for public)
Place:jingu gaien, aoyama area 2-3, kasumigaoka-cho, shinjuku-ku, tokyo, Japan
We came back from Seoul !
- We are going to join 「Designboom Mart Seoul」!!
- as part of the cultural program of the SDO seoul design olympiad 2009,
- designboom collaborates with the city of seoul to host a
- group exhibition of international design professionals from around the world.
- SDO is organized on the occasion of its designation as the world design capital 2010.
- it is expected that 140,000 people will visit the seoul design olympiad.
- Designboom Mart Seoul
- Date: 9 October 2009 - 13 October 2009
- Location: The main stadium of Jamsil Sports Complex, Korea
- Reflective accessory「staRef」, Badge and Brooch has been released !
- Please check the new line-up of staRef series!
- We came back from Australia (Melbourne) ! We'd joined an exhibition at world heritage, Royal Exhibition Building. We had a great time to be in such a beautiful place with our works. "Thumbs up stamp" was really popular, especially for kids! And their small thumbs always brought us happily smile! We really enjoyed meeting designers from all over the world and local people.
- We are going to join 「Designboom Mart Melbourne」!!
- Please say "Hi", when you find us !
- For the first time Designboom is coming to Melbourne to give a presentation and to host Designboom Mart at State of Design Festival 2009.
- The market-like installation is a cultural group exhibition - an unprecedented opportunity to meet 40 international design professionals personally
- selling their designs within Design:Made:Trade at the Royal Exhibition Building .
- Since 2005 Designboom has curated annual mart exhibitions in New York, and Tokyo. This Melbourne Mart is the 14th edition of its kind.
- Designboom Mart
- Date: 16 July 2009 - 19 July 2009
- Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Royal Exhibition Building （9 Nicholson St, Carlton Victoria 3053, Australia）
- Cost: $10 (includes entry to Design:Made:Trade)
- ※please be aware the the 16・17 are trade days and visitors need to have registered here
- https://secure.tradevent.com.au/dmt2009/ for free. the 18・19 are public days and the entry fee is $10.